Where do you want to deliver?During your pregnancy, we discuss where you want to give birth. It is important that you choose a place where you and your partner is relaxed: it is recommended you best. If everything runs smoothly, you can choose for your home or in hospital. In both cases you are guided by your midwife.
a home birth should be your bed and you stand bobbins pot in a house. Both can be rented to the return of the Home Care Foundation.Home:
If your home like a nurse assisting at childbirth. Make sure the following items ready:
- the maternity package;
- a tarp on the mattress, from shoulder to foot (from the maternity package)
- 2 buckets with plastic bags
- coated cloth diapers;
- a po.
you choose a hospital birth then you ordered the delivery room. You can see that as a relocated home birth. You'll catch the first contractions at home and if necessary we go to the hospital. Instead of a nurse is a nurse present. If everything goes smoothly you go about two hours after the birth of your baby home.
If you like the open delivery, put a bag ready with the following items:
- clothes for the baby: rompers, pants, sweater, hat, jacket, socks,
- clothes for the mother + care items;
- list of phone numbers;
- camera or camcorder with full batteries
- punch picture of the hospital
- with maxi cosi footmuff or wrap.